Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dying Lacrosse Heads

Question: I'm starting to get into dying lacrosse heads. I have just been wondering if you can leave the ballstop on a lacrosse head while you are dying. Will the dye also dye the ball stop, or what happens? For the last one I dyed, I removed it because it was coming off anyways, but I was wondering if it was necessary to take it off for a brand new head with a new ball stop. Might be an obvious answer, but I'm not sure.
Thanks in advance :)

sam

Answer: Hey Sam. Sorry I missed this question. It will dye it but it won't be solid. It will come out lighter than what the plastic looks like. So if you dyed the stick black the stop would come out grey.

I did it on a goalie stick years ago and that's what happened.

Hope that helps man. Send me a photo of your die job when you're done. I want to see what it looks like!

Jonathan -
www.yourbestlacrosse.blogspot.com
www.lacrossegoaltending.blogspot.com

No comments: