Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Just Started Playing Lacrosse. Do You Think I Can Play In College?

Question: just started playing lacrosse for 5 monthes and I am a junior in highschool. i do wall ball a lot and I am on a club team. Do you think I have a chance to play lacrosse in college? Is there anything I can do to get better?


Answer: Orion, my friend from high school was a baseball player. He played four years of high school baseball and never even touched a lacrosse stick. He picked one up at college and played four years. Yes, you can play in college. It will depend on what college you go to but it is possible. There is always a level that you can play.

Is there anything you can do to get better? There are tons of things you can do to get better. Keep up the wall ball and play, play, play. Read all you can. Watch videos of games so you can see how the game works. It's a great game and you'll have a ton of fun with it.

Jonathan -

www.yourbestlacrosse.blogspot.com
www.lacrossegoaltending.blogspot.com

No comments: